Grace K.W. FU
Since :Joined in 2022
Qualifications/Accreditations/Appointments :- Admitted as Solicitor of Hong Kong (2000)
- Master of Chinese and Comparative Law, City University of Hong Kong (1999)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wolverhampton (1995)
Grace’s main practice areas are commercial law, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, regulatory and compliance, private equity, funds and other investment services. Grace has considerable experience of advising listed companies and leading underwriters in accomplishing various primary and secondary market fund raisings. She undertook the chief role in the legal, compliance and corporate governance position of leading commercial and investment banks and helped to establish business platforms and legal and compliance systems both in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Consultant – So, Lung & Associates (2022 – present)
- Legal Director – Glory Sun Financial Group Limited (1282.HK) (2019 – 2022)
- Head of Legal and Compliance – Kim Eng Securities (Hong Kong) Limited (A member of Maybank Group) (2016 – 2019)
- Head of Legal and Compliance – China Everbright Securities International Limited (6178.HK) (2013 – 2016)
- Legal Counsel – China International Capital Corporation (Hong Kong) Limited (3908.HK) (2011 – 2012)
- Associate Solicitor – Jones Day (2006 – 2011)
- Associate Solicitor – Deacons (2001 – 2006)
- Associate Solicitor – Siao, Wen and Leung (2001 – 2001)
- Trainee Solicitor – Siao, Wen and Leung (1998 – 2000)
Communicating with any of our solicitors by email or mail does not create a solicitor-client relationship until the terms of our engagement letter has been expressly agreed. All correspondence by email or mail pursuant to this website does not constitute an advice until a solicitor-client relationship has been established and the advice is expressly communicated as such by a solicitor of this firm.