Louis Y.S. Pong
- Email :
Since :Joined in 2022
Qualifications/Accreditations/Appointments :- Master of Business Administration from the University of Southern Queensland (2008)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore (1991)
- Admitted as a Barrister of the High Court of Australia (1991)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of United Kingdom (1989)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Hong Kong (1986)
- Solicitors Final, College of Law, Guildford, England (1983)
- Common Professional Examination, City of London Polytechnic (1982)
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Hong Kong (1979)
General practice including conveyancing, litigation, administration of estates, company matters, etc.
Mr. Pong also has experience in project conveyancing.
- Consultant – So, Lung & Associates (2022 – present)
- Partner – Liau, Ho & Chan (1987 – 2022)
- Assistant Solicitor – Johnson Stokes & Master (1986 – 1987)
Communicating with any of our solicitors by email or mail does not create a solicitor-client relationship until the terms of our engagement letter has been expressly agreed. All correspondence by email or mail pursuant to this website does not constitute an advice until a solicitor-client relationship has been established and the advice is expressly communicated as such by a solicitor of this firm.